? Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem


Yoga: My Affirmation Of Health And Life --- And the best exercises and tips -----The secret of the influence of yoga on self -----Interest

YOGA)My Affirmation Of Health And Life)
And the best exercises and tips
The secret of the influence of yoga on self
Interest 


What is Yoga

Yoga is divided into several sections including : yoga interested in spiritual knowledge , and selfless acts interested in yoga for any extremely interested in yoga and meditation

All types of yoga former does not concern us , but we care about the arts of yoga that gives you a strong body , thanks to a set of techniques that make the body a healthy

And divided this type of yoga into two

   Adjust breathing exercises , which reflected all of them exercise on the body and thought

  Implementation of physical postures , and stay motionless or completed movements

To make the most of yoga should reconcile consistently between physical postures and breathing method

The right time is the time to be relaxed which provided that after eating at least two hours and preferably wait a quarter of an hour after the session before you eat , the best places are being where the air , and the best dress is the dress light , and care should be taken on empty tract of harm before the hearing

Should Continuously yoga sessions and if 10 minutes a day or a week , the number is not important but what is important positions implemented is to continue long enough and maintenance


Benefits of Yoga 


 Increased flexibility 

  Improve bone mass 

   Improve blood circulation 

  Increased focus 

  Improve the immune system 

  Pain Relief 

  Chiropractors 

  Improve the appearance of the body 

  Increase muscle bear 

  Muscle relaxation 


The secret of the influence of psychological and physical yoga


When you start pulling or stretching the parties to the nerves , muscles, and you bend or twist the spine and joints of the ankle , knee, hip , it is natural that your health will improve and you will feel relieved immediately

Fbmt nerves less tension and stress. Yoga is for everyone , not for a handful of people and not others . It helps teens to gain the right conditions and comfortable , just help them in dealing with life's problems and the formation of sound structure and sectiones and Seema . And certainly also help them to overcome the inferiority complex associated with the novelty of Age

As adults can also take advantage of all the benefits of yoga that can be obtained from the exercise group exercises and simple movements that do not require weights or special tools to exercise



There are studies that show that men and women who are in the age of sixty have vigorously by the regular practice of yoga

Correct breathing is also a yoga exercises . If a person has mastered the correct way to breathe and did not mastered the other modes of yoga to the need for other exercises . The doctors contend that Alasrion five thousand years ago . Valtnevs right prevents heart attack , which is the main reason for most of the deaths in the world

Also, the practice of yoga helps to reduce or get rid of peptic ulcer and stroke . Add to this to get rid of back pain , which often lead to situations sit Incorrect which in turn caused a lot of health problems . Valamod spine should remain moderate while sitting . Yoga learn that the person

The purpose of keeping the spine erect or moderate is to facilitate the transmission of vital currents freely and without hindrance from the brain to all parts of the body

The yoga also help to reduce weight or redistribute how proportionate , as help to enhance memory and enhance brain power and get rid of the cold or cold in the winter. The hair also grows at a faster pace due to the practice of yoga , reason and body work harmonically complete , giving a delicate balance at both the physical and psychological

There are people in the seventy years of age who practice satisfaction head shoulders begin to feel the recovery in the labor and lightness in the body. During meditation , which they see as the best and most suitable conditions for the body. There are also exercises help to some extent to the liberation of gravity that pulls the human body to the ground Shada Faihs practitioner abundance of vitality and lightness is like a regular kid came back full force and activity .

There are many actors who practice yoga for the enormous benefits , both mental and physical . But there are a lot of celebrities and world leaders of yoga practitioners to large benefits

The practice of yoga strengthens the will and granted lucidity as help develop queens perception and discrimination in human

And a lot


Get rid of the pressure

Of the most important benefits of yoga because it helps to get rid of the pressure that we feel day by emptying our minds of any ideas for some time and focus on body posture and breathing method will notice that the effects of neurological and mental pressure we are experiencing gradually fade even after the end of the session Yugoslav

  The benefits of physical

    Yoga ease the pain caused by muscle cramps

- To help the process of expelling toxins from the various regions of the body's muscles and even those that do not use in everyday life process of expelling toxins contribute to the increased activity and delay aging and prolong life
    Increase the flexibility all over the body and the strength and supple joints , ligaments, tendons

     Working to strengthen the sexual energy

     Eases blood pressure and reduce the number of heart

     Pulls the body and prevent sagging and this result can be observed after a period of practicing yoga

     Improvement of the efficiency of the process of respiration so reduce the number of breaths we take per minute

    Help to lose weight through a combination of a healthy diet and practicing yoga with light exercise . This has been revealed by researchers that the practice of yoga helps to reduce weight more than the strict diet . It was found through the study of a number of women to practice yoga , interspersed with periods of meditation and relaxation , reduce tension at the person and repel his appetite to eat foods that contain high-calorie or fatty or sugary

   Contribute to the consistency of the muscles of the body and can thus avoid excessive amplification her as a result of weightlifting exercises

   Medical research has shown that yoga eliminate back pain

     Has been detected on the benefits of yoga in alleviating anemia resulting from a lack of iron in the body as it raises the level of hemoglobin in the body , which leads to raise the level of iron in the blood and thus prevent anemia

     Yoga exercises relieve menstrual pain and symptoms of pre- menstrual , which increases with increasing tension

    Yoga address the phenomenon of insomnia and interrupted sleep where that practice yoga a few times throughout the week make you able to gain a greater relaxation and comfort during sleep

  Mental and psychological benefits

Yoga promotes mental ability and increase awareness of the physical , mental , they are working to increase focus and improve working memory , recent studies have proven that yoga helps in the prevention of Alzheimer's . It also helps to increase self- accepting and reduce aggressive , and reduce stress and depression . And ultimately lead to peace of mind and appetite for life happily and tranquility

Finally , yoga feature can be described predisposition to addiction , what can start practice  find yourself behind and can not stop  performance . The yoga activities viable collective exercise inside or outside of the home so that the family can meet to do in the back yard or even inside the house


The most important tips when practicing yoga 

   Registered Notes 
   Allocated a place at home 
   Setting goals 
   Be aware of breathing 
   Early access to Lesson 
   On an empty stomach 
   Listen to your body 
Do not compete 
Do not always practice on your own 
  Determination 
  Organization 
   Free your mind 
   Do not get tired 
   Proper Breathing 
   Learn patience 
   Add some color 
   Eating pattern 
  Appropriate clothing 
  The best time to practice yoga

Errors committed during yoga practice 

   Tensile harshly 
   Intermittent breathing 
   Loss of concentration 
   Non-equilibrium Energy 
   Ignore the pain 
   Neglect warm-up 
   Meditation forced 
  Sort postures 
  Neglect of what should and should not do in the positions of individual

Flexibility

With the advancement of the body in a lifetime less flexibility gradually eventually leading to the emergence of pain and osteoarthritis , yoga can relieve these symptoms and prevent the appearance of the beginning. In the beginning of the exercise may be difficult for beginners to touch their toes and with practice they find that movement is very simple and pain gradually disappear indicating increased body flexibility

 Power

Many situations require strengthening body weight in different ways , such as balancing on one foot or body lift on the arms and all this leads to the power of the body's muscles and leads to reduce the chances of back pain or joint pain

 Balance

Balance is very important whenever age for fear of falling , which will inevitably lead to broken bones may not return to normal again and yoga help to acquire the balance
  Promotion of joint movement

People who suffer from arthritis feel much better after the practice of yoga , and this is because exercise makes joints go to another range , which reduces the chances of osteoarthritis and cartilage erosion

 Back pain


With age bend back , causing severe pain and yoga here to help individual spine and strengthen the muscles of the back, and back relaxed you can exercise daily activities easily even with age
  Promote the production of white blood cells

Yoga practice lead to lengthen the muscles that lead to increased secretion of lymphatic fluid that contains white blood cells . Thus yoga works to strengthen the immune system , which is struggling to prevent infection and arthritis

    Breathing


Breathing of the things that may not draw attention but breathing affects public health and vitality. Yoga exercises and enable practitioners to practice deep breathing which enhances the functions of the brain , muscles and helps in the process of cell respiration

 Blood pressure

Yoga practice lead to lower high blood pressure as a result of a calming influence , and some studies suggest that the practice of yoga lower blood pressure about 20 degrees with persistent practice for 3 months


It is useful to note that we have this body, the same body that is sitting here right now in this room , the same body may be sore , and the spirit that we have right now are exactly what we must be fully human , fully awake and full of life 

Every day I think of her . I miss her . Much . I was strong and capable and relentless. In those days, I shot a pair of 25 pound dumbbells around like they are nothing Yoga . I would go on walks efficiency two three times a week, easily covering eight miles or more. I was in the pool in the intervening days . And while feeling healthy is more important , I must admit that I enjoy slipping into  my size 4 jeans and strutting my stuff Yoga   

But things happen . Things you never Yoga  expect 

I understand the fear gripping chronic illness can have on your life . And if I have my theories , I really do not really know how I got here . But I'm here . There are many days when I can not lift my head from my pillow , let alone Yoga  get my body moving and out of bed. And sometimes I have to help my husband down the hall from the bathroom. It is not as worthy as my life was . I'm very lucky , more than words can express . He took the " in sickness and  Yoga in health " thing seriously 

The last few months have been particularly bad . While exercise is important for me to feel better, I had to take a very slow pace . My days are more extreme .Yoga  On a good week ( and I stress ), I can manage three very slow exercises 30 minutes to walk home on my treadmill . And when I say slow , I mean slow. # 12 miles or 15 minutes . It's more like 20. And absolutely no hills 

Certainly, I can not serve two days in a row . It hurts just too many things to do, and I have to Yoga  allow time for adequate rest. And my days when I feel good , it is my yoga days  

Not without problems. I am in no way a contortionist Yogi can twist and turn your body into crazy Yoga  shapes. In fact, I used to be , and the most difficult part is to accept it . My yoga practice do not really feel like a more practical , in the true sense of the word. I lack the necessary level of intensity.  Yoga Not always energy to manage a continuously flowing stream of postures  , as a greeting to the sun, even for a few minutes. My difficulty Yoga  lies in general pain throughout the body , but especially in the arms and not be strong enough to go to Push Up Plank Pose and dog up ( cobra pose) . There are always Yoga  exceptions movements, but even the so -called continuous flow of poses may be too easy for me. For this reason, often rely on solitary poses, taking my time between each without specific sequence in mind.Yoga Although I 'm not enjoying all the benefits that can stream flowing offer, I know you are doing something positive and good for me 

I am attracted by strengthening poses. But the positions that I enjoy the most are those who wear my رYoga  emotions and gives me inner peace. With a chronic disease , negative emotions are a strong opponent. Any advantage over them is power 
Yoga 
I hope standing poses to feel safe, and Warrior 1 practice more often. I feel the power in my legs and back, almost as if emanating from the position itself. So as you see,Yoga made ​​me feel grounded , centered and balanced. It's amazing what 30 seconds can be realized in this position in each leg. Warrior 2 is simply involved in the same position, but by turning the foot outward to engage different muscles 

Story raises bent back too .Yoga   Bow Pose is not difficult for me. Wake up my body , and having served for only ten seconds, I feel incredibly revitalized me . It engages in the spine, my chest is open, I am full of energy and I can almost feel the stimulation of my nervous system. Any sound stimulation as this is essential for me and many others who suffer from Yoga chronic pain. Bridge Pose is also one of my favorites, I feel my thigh muscles and lower back work when I want . This pose also opens your chest you pose Bow Yoga (one of my problem areas of tension) and the front of the pelvis .Yoga  For us ladies with fibrillation and other chronic pain, we often experience a sense of "congestion" in the basin. Bridge pose can help .Yoga  I know I feel better 

I often practice the King Pigeon pose, but am able to do a variant of this .Yoga  Pigeon king opens hips and spine effectively,Yoga  with the amount of variation depending on the depth of the back curve . I have a lot of pain in my hips, and although this position may not be comfortable for everyone ,Yoga  I really miss her . This is an enlarged rear leg and the other bent basin before  

All inverted poses make me feel as if my circulatory system is trying to accomplish.Yoga  And as the description suggests, they literally give me a different perspective .Yoga  They can change my mood to calm agitation, or loss of power in a few seconds. That's what they should do. I regularly practice the dog down and its variation with one leg ,Yoga  changing my leg punished by an equal amount of time. Downward facing dog elongates the spine, and grip the arms and shoulders. It is important for me, because this is where I carry most of my stress and pain .Yoga  When I finished a variant of the leg, the asymmetric nature of the pose challenges me and involves the brain , so I will focus on alignment 

I also regularly practice shoulder stand . Adequate support for your head, neck and shoulders is important that this posture and attention , but the benefits are amazing.Yoga  With shoulder support, I am able to see my body floating above . This drops me . I remember that my body is amazing and my gratitude for it, despite Yoga  its limitations  

My choice restorative posture is the position of the child , despite my inverted postures can also have a refreshing effect on me, depending on my mood .Yoga This is the release and let go . The position of the child can be a good place to rest between the more difficult poses,Yoga but since they rarely played intense sequences and fluids except for the last  

I really miss my old more than any physical strength. I do not really Yoga care about not being able to get into those tight Cavaliers more . Yes, my weight has crept ,Yoga  but only slightly.Yoga  The biggest change is the way I am meek all. I'm really conflicted , feeling against my body sometimes . I 'm slow on my way to acceptance, but I'm getting there 

A pose, no matter which can make me feel safe.Yoga  Capable . Almighty.Yoga  And for someone like me , to get that feeling for a moment, it is a victory .Yoga  Feeling defeated just disappears.Yoga  And I remember my potential to improve health and to recapture the intensity  

I'm not a beginner. Over the years , I took yoga and teaching experts received.Yoga  If you are interested ,Yoga  but completely new to yoga, to get advice from an experienced before practicing on their own instructor.Yoga  Learn proper alignment ,Yoga  techniques and capabilities of your own body will enhance your home and practice good health 

I decided to join my passions in life, love, health, family and creativity.Yoga Thus was born the love of your dashboard 

Our lives have a beginning, and our life has a purpose. We must make the most of what happens in between.Yoga  To make it more fun . Interesting Amazing 

Love your famous Dash our common ground , our distinctions and individual things and make us awesome .Yoga What you want , the tools and knowledge that we can bring to our lives happier and healthier .Yoga  I want it to be a place that works for the well-being of you , your family , your home and society 

I always aspired to live life my way and make my mark on the world.Yoga  I want to create a place where hopes, dreams , passions , talents, good health, compassion for self and others , and to live life without reservation are all celebrated 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق